Dhananjaya de Silva: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 7
Dhananjaya de Silva is a Sri Lankan bowler and is part of the Sri Lanka cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 27-year-old.
Dhananjaya Maduranga de Silva is a Sri Lankan cricketer. Born on September 6, 1991 in Colombo, he is 27 years of age. A right-hand batter and right-arm offbreak bowler, De Silva is an allrounder.
He has played for the following teams: Sri Lanka, Badureliya Sports Club, Kandurata Maroons, Ragama Cricket Club, Sri Lanka A, Sri Lanka Board President's XI, Sri Lanka Under-19s.
De Silva has played 35 ODIs, scoring 692 runs at an average of 23.86. His highest score is 84. He has scored zero centuries and four half-centuries.
As a bowler he has taken 15 wickets at an average of 41.40. His economy rate is 5.38 and his best bowling figure is 3/41.
De Silva made his ODI debut against Ireland at Dublin (Malahide), June 16, 2016. His last ODI was against Afghanistan at Cardiff, June 4, 2019.
This Dhananjaya de Silva: Sri Lanka cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 7, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Responds to Third Umpire's 'Controversial' Decision Against Rohit Sharma With Brutal Memes
- Marvel Gives Avengers Endgame's 'Fat Thor' an Official Name
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- MG Hector Undercuts Jeep Compass by Rs 3.5 lakh, Tata Harrier by Rs 80,000
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s