Jonny Bairstow: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 3
Jonny Bairstow is a British batsman playing from the England cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 29 years old.
File photo is Jonny Bairstow (AP)
Jonny Bairstow, whose full name is Jonathan Marc Bairstow, is a British cricketer from Yorkshire. He was born on September 26, 1989 at Bradford, Yorkshire. He is 29 years of age. He is primarily a wicket-keeper, right-handed batman and his bowling style is right-arm medium.
Jonny Bairstow has played in these teams England, England A, England XI, Yorkshire, England Lions, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Peshawar Zalmi, Kerala Knights.
His debut ODI match was England v India at Cardiff, Sep 16, 2011. The latest ODI match played by Bairstow is England v South Africa at The Oval, May 30, 2019.
Jonny Bairstow has played in 65 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 2395 runs at an average of 46.96. His highest score is 141 not out. He has scored 7 centuries and 9 half-centuries.
The wicket keeper-batsman started young, playing for Yorkshire Under-15s and later representing England Under-17s. He went on to have a prolific season with Yorkshire's second eleven, before eventually making his First-Class debut against Somerset in 2009.
This is Jonny Bairstow: British cricketer profile is updated as of 9.30 AM, June 8, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath's Baby Shower Party
- Malaika Arora Shows How to Stretch in Her Monday Motivation Pics, See Here
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- NASA Satellite Images Show Fires Still Burning May Be Reason for Poor Air Quality in North India
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day