Lahiru Thirimanne: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 7
Lahiru Thirimanne is a Sri Lankan bowler and is part of the Sri Lanka cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 29-year-old.
Lahiru Thirimanne plays a shot during the third day of the first Test between India and Sri Lanka in Kolkata. (AP Image)
Hettige Don Rumesh Lahiru Thirimanne is a Sri Lanka cricketer. Born on August 9, 1989 in Moratuwa, he is 29 years of age. He is a left-hand top-order batsman and a right-arm medium-fast bowler.
He has played for the following teams: Sri Lanka, Basnahira South, Kandurata Maroons, Prime Bank Cricket Club, Ragama Cricket Club, Sri Lanka A, Sri Lanka Board President's XI, Sri Lanka Board President's XI, Sri Lanka Cricket Development XI, Sri Lanka Under-19s.
Thirimanne has played 120 ODIs, scoring 3019 runs at an average of 34.70. His highest score is 139*. He has scored four centuries and 20 half-centuries.
As a bowler he has taken 3 wickets at an average of 31.33. His economy rate is 5.42 and his best bowling figure is 2/36.
Thirimanne made his ODI debut against India at Dhaka, Jan 5, 2010. His last ODI was against Afghanistan at Cardiff, June 4, 2019.
This Lahiru Thirimanne: Sri Lanka cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 7, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Dostana 2 Announced! Kartik Aaryan, Janhvi Kapoor Team Up for Karan Johar's New Production
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- Salman Khan's New Pic With His 'Most Loving' Dog is Winning Hearts on Internet, See Here
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s