Martin Guptill Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Martin Guptill is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 32 years old.
File photo of Martin Guptill.
Martin Guptill, whose full name is Martin James Guptill, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on 30, 1986 at Auckland. He is 32 years of age. He is primarily a batsman and is a right-handed batsman and his bowling style is right-arm offbreak.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, Auckland, Barbados Tridents, Derbyshire, Guyana Amazon Warriors, Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians, New Zealand Academy, New Zealand Under-19s, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Martin Guptill has played in 172 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 6538 runs at an average of 43.58. His highest score is 237 not out. He has scored 16 centuries and 35 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 4 wickets at an average of 24.50. His bowling economy rate is 5.39. He has no five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 2/10.
Guptill made his ODI debut against West Indies at Auckland on January 10, 2009 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Martin Guptill: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Game of Thrones Star Sophie Turner to Play Boy George in His Biopic?
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s