Matt Henry Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Matt Henry is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 27 years old.
Matt Henry (Photo Credit: Twitter)
Matt Henry, whose full name is Matthew James Henry, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on December 14, 1991 at Christchurch, Canterbury. He is 27 years of age. He is primarily a bowler and is a right-handed batsman and his bowling style is right-arm fast-medium.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, Canterbury, Canterbury Under-17s, Canterbury Under-19s, Chennai Super Kings, Derbyshire, Kings XI Punjab, New Zealand A.
Matt Henry has played in 46 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 199 runs at an average of 18.09. His highest score is 48 not out. He has scored no centuries and no half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 85 wickets at an average of 25.54. His bowling economy rate is 5.50. He has 2 five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 5/30.
Henry made his ODI debut against India at Wellington on January 31, 2014 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Matt Henry: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Did Priyanka Write it?': Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth Post Triggers Caption Contest and Curiosity
- Akshay Kumar Trolled for Seven-year-old Comments, Sonakshi Sinha Defends Him
- Unseen Pictures From Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput's Wedding Surface, See Here
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right