Mohammad Amir: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 3
Mohammad Amir is a Pakistani bowler and is part of the Pakistan cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 27 years old.
File photo of Mohammad Amir
Mohammad Amir is a Pakistani cricketer. He was born on April 13, 1992 at Karachi, Sind. He is 27 years of age. He is a left-arm fast bowler and his batting style is left-handed.
He has played for the following cricket teams: Pakistan, Essex, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Lahore Blues, National Bank of Pakistan, Rawalpindi Rams, Sind, Sui Southern Gas Corporation, Sialkot, Pakistan Under-19, Chittagong Vikings, Dhaka Dynamites, Karachi Kings, Pakistanis, Maratha Arabians.
Mohammad Amir has played in 53 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 355 runs at an average of 19.72. His highest score is 73 not out. He has scored 0 centuries and 2 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 65 wickets at an average of 31.75. His bowling economy rate is 4.82. His best bowling figure is 4/28.
Amir made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka at Dambulla on July 30, 2009 and the last ODI he played was against England at Nottingham on June 3, 2019.
This Mohammad Amir: Pakistani cricketer profile is updated as of 4 PM, June 7, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- India vs West Indies | Great Feeling to be Respected as a Fast Bowling Unit: Bumrah
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s