Mohammad Mithun: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 8
Mohammad Mithun is a Bangladeshi batsman and part of the Bangladesh cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 28-year-old.
Bangladeshi batsman Mohammad Mithun plays a shot during the one day international (ODI) Asia Cup cricket match between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. (AP Photo)
Mohammad Mithun is a Bangladesh cricketer. He was born on March 2, 1991. He is 28 years of age. He is right-hand wicketkeeper batsman who plays in the top order.
He has played for the following cricket teams: Bangladesh, Bangladesh A, Bangladesh Cricket Board Academy, Bangladesh Under-19s, Bangladesh Under-23s, Kalabagan Krira Chakra, Khulna Division, Khulna Royal Bengals, South Zone (Bangladesh), Sylhet Division.
Mithun has played in 20 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 467 runs at an average of 31.13. His highest score is 63. He has scored zero centuries and four half-centuries.
Mithun made his ODI debut against India at Dhaka, Jun 17, 2014 and the last ODI he played was against New Zealand at The Oval on June 5, 2019.
This Mohammad Mithun: Bangladesh cricketer profile is updated as of 3 PM, June 8, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- Would You Like to Watch Adverts on Netflix And Hotstar? Some Will, if it Reduces Subscription Cost
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s