Tamim Iqbal: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 8
Tamim Iqbal is a Bangladeshi batsman and is part of the Bangladesh cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 30-year-old.
Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal
Tamim Iqbal, whose full name is Tamim Iqbal Khan, is a Bangladesh cricketer. He was born on November 22, 1991 at Rajsahi. He is 30 years of age. He is primarily a batsman and is a left-handed batsman.
He has played for the following cricket teams: Bangladesh, Asia XI, Bangladesh A, Bangladesh Under-19s, Chittagong Division, Duronto Rajshahi, ICC World XI, Nottinghamshire, Peshawar Zalmi, Pune Warriors, St Lucia Zouks, Wellington, World-XI.
Tamim Iqbal has played in 195 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 6676 runs at an average of 36.08. His highest score is 154. He has scored 11 centuries and 46 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 0 wickets at an average of 0.00. His bowling economy rate is 13.00. He has 0 five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 0/00.
Iqbal made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe at Harare on February 9, 2007 and the last ODI he played was against New Zealand at The Oval on June 5, 2019.
This Tamim Iqbal: Bangladesh cricketer profile is updated as of 3 PM, June 8, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right