Tom Latham Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Tom Latham is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 28 years old.
Tom Latham (Photo Credit: Twitter)
Tom Latham, whose full name is Thomas William Maxwell Latham, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on September 1, 1990 at Wellington. He is 28 years of age. He is primarily a wicket-keeper batsman and is a left-handed batsman and his bowling style is right-arm medium.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, New Zealand Under-19s, Wellington, Wellington A, Wellington Under-19s.
Tom Latham has played in 88 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 2408 runs at an average of 33.44. His highest score is 137. He has scored 4 centuries and 14 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 0 wickets at an average of 00.00. His bowling economy rate is 0.00. He has no five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 0/0.
Latham made his ODI debut against Zimbabwe at Dunedin on February 3, 2012 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Tom Latham: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it