Trent Boult Profile: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Trent Boult is a New Zealand batsman and is part of the New Zealand cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 29 years old.
Trent Boult (Photo Credit: Twitter/ ICC)
Trent Boult, whose full name is Trent Alexander Boult, is a New Zealand cricketer. He was born on July 22, 1989 at Rotorua. He is 29 years of age. He is primarily a bowler and is a right-handed batsman and his bowling style is left-arm fast-medium.
He has played for the following cricket teams: New Zealand, Delhi Capitals, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, New Zealand A, New Zealand Under-19s, Northern Districts, Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Trent Boult has played in 82 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 144 runs at an average of 9.60. His highest score is 21 not out. He has scored no centuries and no half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 150 wickets at an average of 25.02. His bowling economy rate is 5.04. He has 5 five-wicket hauls. His best bowling figure is 7/34.
Boult made his ODI debut against West Indies at Basseterre on July 11, 2012 and the last ODI he played was against Afghanistan at Taunton, June 8, 2019.
This Trent Boult: New Zealand cricketer profile is updated as of 11 AM, June 13, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Burglar Refuses Money from Elderly Woman, Kisses Her During Robbery in Pharmacy
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right