Dabang Delhi Beat Haryana Steelers 39-33 in Pro Kabaddi League
Dabang Delhi snapped their three-match losing streak in the 2018 VIVO Pro Kabaddi League with a close 39-33 win over Haryana Steelers, in Greater Noida on Thursday.
Image: Pro Kabaddi
Greater Noida: Dabang Delhi snapped their three-match losing streak in the 2018 VIVO Pro Kabaddi League with a close 39-33 win over Haryana Steelers, in Greater Noida on Thursday.
It was Vikas Kandola's first match as captain for Haryana since Monu Goyat was on the bench. Goyat came off the bench to try and inspire Haryana and got 11 raid points in 18 raids but it went in vain as his side ended on a losing note.
Ravinder Pahal got 6 tackle points, which included a strong 'Super Tackle' in the end to seal the match. Meraj Sheyk's 'Super Raid' helped him get a few points off Haryana's grabs. Naveen Kumar got 9 raid points for Delhi in 15 raids.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Telugu Actor Manchu Manoj Confirms Divorce with Wife Pranathi Reddy
- Jennifer Aniston Finally Reveals What's Cooking Between 'Friends' Couple Rachel and Ross
- Video of Man Dancing With Two Guns Goes Viral, Uttarakhand Police to Investigate Case
- Horrific Video Reveals Monkeys, Dogs Crying and Screaming Inside Lab
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football