Dhoni is Faster Than a Computer, Says Ex-Pakistan Pacer Shoaib Akhtar
Apart from Dhoni, Akhar also lavished praise on K.L. Rahul who has been identified as India's No. 4 batsman for the World Cup after much debate.
Former Indian skipper and wicketkeeper MS Dhoni in action.
London: Former Pakistan fast-bowler Shoaib Akhar heaped praises on former Indian skipper MS Dhoni and said that the Indian star wicket-keeper is faster than a computer when it comes to cricketing acumen.
"Dhoni is faster than a computer. Whatever a computer can say about playing on a certain wicket, I believe that MS Dhoni can do it faster," said The Rawalpindi Express of Pakistan in his YouTube channel.
Dhoni scored 34 and effected a stumping as India cantered to a six-wicket victory over South Africa to start their World Cup campaign on a high on Wednesday.
Akhar also lavished praise on K.L. Rahul who has been identified as India's No. 4 batsman for the World Cup after much debate.
"I really like Rahul as a cricketer. I think Rahul can follow the footsteps of Virat Kohli and he can become a brilliant batsman in the future. When we met, I said that whenever you are not playing, release your anger in training. Do not lose focus and I believe you will become a big player in the future," said Akhtar.
Rahul scored 26 and more importantly shared an 85-run stand with centurion Rohit Sharma to steady India's ship after the loss of skipper Virat Kohli and helped the two time World champions coast to victory in the end.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- Sunny Deol Reveals He Didn't Talk to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After Working Together in Darr
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Sudan-Bound Turkish Airlines Flight Returned to Istanbul After a Passenger Creates Ruckus Midair
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s