Dimitrov, Fish pull out of doubles quarter-finals at Citi Open
Dimitrov's shoulder injury forced the duo to withdraw shortly before they were supposed to play Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea in the quarter-finals on Thursday night.
Washington: Grigor Dimitrov and Mardy Fish have pulled out of doubles at the Citi Open, citing an injured right shoulder for Dimitrov.
Dimitrov and Fish withdrew shortly before they were supposed to play Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea in the quarter-finals on Thursday night.
The announcement came after Dimitrov, a Wimbledon semi-finalist last year, lost 6-3, 1-6, 6-3 to Steve Johnson in singles.
Fish is playing the last few tournaments of his career this summer and will retire after the US Open.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia, FIH Hockey Pro League 2020 HIGHLIGHTS: Australia Edge India 4-3
- Stepson Mahesh Babu Unveils Statue of Telugu Actress Vijaya Nirmala on Her Birth Anniversary
- Anushka Sharma Serves Icy Elsa Vibes in Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar Photoshoot
- PUMA x FIRST MILE: Puma Have a New Sportswear Collection Made From Recycled Plastic
- Samsung Sent a Weird 1 Notification By Mistake, And People Started to See Conspiracies