EPL: Sergio Aguero Returns to Full Training Ahead of Stoke Clash
Striker Sergio Aguero has completed a full training session with Manchester City and could be available for Saturday's Premier League game against Stoke City, two weeks after sustaining a broken rib in a road accident.
Sergio Aguero. (Getty Images)
Manchester: Striker Sergio Aguero has completed a full training session with Manchester City and could be available for Saturday's Premier League game against Stoke City, two weeks after sustaining a broken rib in a road accident.
The 29-year-old was injured in a car crash in Amsterdam last month and missed City's 1-0 win over champions Chelsea and both of Argentina's 2018 World Cup qualifiers but returned to light training for the league leaders earlier this week.
"Back to training. I am ready!" Aguero said on his verified Twitter account, alongside pictures of him and his team mates in action during Thursday's session.
Aguero is City's top-scorer with six goals in as many Premier League appearances for Pep Guardiola's side, who lead the standings on 19 points after seven fixtures.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down