Fernando Alonso's Indy 500 Car Will Go To His Museum
Fernando Alonso said on Thursday he will get to keep the Indianapolis 500 car that he races in later this month to add to his musem collection.
Fernando Alonso. (Photo: Reuters)
Barcelona: Fernando Alonso said on Thursday he will get to keep the Indianapolis 500 car that he races in later this month to add to his musem collection.
"It’s coming. After the race the car will be in the museum as well," the Spaniard told reporters at his home grand prix on Thursday.
Alonso is missing the May 28 Monaco Grand Prix, Formula One's showpiece, to compete at Indianapolis in a Honda-powered McLaren Indy car run by the Andretti Autosport team.
The Spaniard, who entered Formula One in 2001 and won his titles with Renault in 2005 and 2006, has a museum near Oviedo in his native Asturias region containing career trophies, helmets and cars.
Recommended For You
- In Pics, Videos: Ranveer Singh Gatecrashes a Wedding During Simmba Promotions, Blesses the Couple
- Putin Drops the Mic on Rap Music, Says It Should be State-Controlled
- Shah Rukh Khan on Zero: If This Film Doesn't Work, Maybe I Won't Get Work for 6 or 10 Months
- Kanpur Wale Khuranas: Sunil Grover’s New Show is a Sad Spill-Over of Kapil Sharma’s Comedy Nights
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Huawei P20 Pro is The Best Camera Phone of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s