FIFA World Cup 2018: Belgium Beat England - Relive the Goals
Belgium maintained their unbeaten run in the 2018 FIFA World Cup as they registered a 1-0 victory over England in their final group fixture in Kaliningrad. News18Sports takes you through the goal that decided the game.
Januzaj scores the goal for Belgium. (FIFA)
A superb second-half strike from Adnan Januzaj gave Belgium a 1-0 win over England on Thursday to see them top World Cup Group G with a perfect record and consign England to second place, with both sides already assured of going through to the last 16.
News18Sports takes you through the goal that decided the game.
England 0-1 Belgium (50th minute)
Adnan Januzaj scored his first goal for Belgium and it was a memorable one as the former Manchester United star cut onto his left-foot and curled one past diving Jordon Pickford to give the lead to the Red Devils and also inject some life into the game!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rats Can Now Be Trained to Play Hide and Seek With Humans. We're Not Kidding.
- 22 Years and Countless Battles Later, Ash Ketchum Has Finally Become a Pokémon Master
- Lego Shoes, Robo Dog and Vegan Meat: The Quirkiest Finds at Alibaba's Taobao Maker Festival
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look