French Open: Beaten Djokovic Says He May Skip Wimbledon
Novak Djokovic said he does not know if will play the grasscourt season after tumbling out of the French Open on Tuesday.
Serbia's Novak Djokovic reacts after losing his quarter final match against Italy's Marco Cecchinato. (Reuters Image)
Paris: Novak Djokovic said he does not know if will play the grass-court season after tumbling out of the French Open on Tuesday.
The Serb, three-times a Wimbledon champion, appeared distraught after his quarter-final defeat by unseeded Marco Cecchinato in which he was treated for neck pain.
"I don't know if I'm going to play on grass," Djokovic told a media conference room minutes after walking off court.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Facebook Clear History Tool Lets You Control Data Shared With Apps And Websites
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Taapsee Pannu Says Kangana Ranaut Inspires Her
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?