French Open: Milos Raonic Defeats Steve Darcis
Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic reached the French Open second round on Monday with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win over Steve Darcis of Belgium.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Paris: Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic reached the French Open second round on Monday with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win over Steve Darcis of Belgium.
Raonic fired 15 aces and 44 winners and will face either Mikhail Youzhny of Russia or Brazil's Rogerio Dutra Silva for a spot in the last 32.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Reacts to Sri Lanka's Thrilling Durban Victory
- Streaming Now: Watch Out For The Priyanka Chopra-produced Firebrand on Netflix
- AddArmor Escalade Bulletproof Vehicle Can Withstand AK-47 Bullets - Watch Video
- Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Heart-shaped Mangalsutra Over Mustard Outfit on Streets of London
- Katy Perry Gets Engaged to Orlando Bloom on Valentine's Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s