French Open: Milos Raonic Defeats Steve Darcis
Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic reached the French Open second round on Monday with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win over Steve Darcis of Belgium.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Paris: Canadian fifth seed Milos Raonic reached the French Open second round on Monday with a 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 win over Steve Darcis of Belgium.
Raonic fired 15 aces and 44 winners and will face either Mikhail Youzhny of Russia or Brazil's Rogerio Dutra Silva for a spot in the last 32.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Has Iodine Deficiency, Issues Warning to Vegetarians and Vegans
- Kapil Sharma Trolled for Issuing Appeal in Support of Punjab Flood Victims Only
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother
- Bajaj Discover Modified into a Cafe Racer Can Challenge The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP