Geeta Phogat Announces Pregnancy News on Social Media
Geeta Phogat tied the knot with fellow wrestler Pawan Kumar in November 2016.
Geeta Phogat will soon have her first child. (Photo Credit: @geeta_phogat)
New Delhi: Star wrestler Geeta Phogat on Monday announced that she is pregnant with her first child. The Commonwealth gold medallist took to social media to let the world know of her good news.
Geeta shared a picture of herself flaunting her baby bump.
"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside, when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds that little one is never alone.
"You never understand life until it grows inside of you," she posted along with the picture.
“A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds that liitle one is never alone.” You never understand life until it grows inside of you ❤️#pregnancy #babybump #motherhoodrising pic.twitter.com/qh8E33i0PJ— geeta phogat (@geeta_phogat) September 2, 2019
Phogat tied the knot with fellow wrestler Pawan Kumar in November 2016.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan Gives Back to Tiger Shroff's Krrish Meme by Sporting Flying Jatt T-shirt
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- Priyanka Chopra Admits Having a Baby With Nick Jonas is on Her 'To-Do-List'
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says He Deserves to Win More Ballon d’Or Awards Than Messi
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022