ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Final New Zealand vs England at Lord’s: Match Stats and Records, Win, Loss, Tied
Both, New Zealand and England have so far played nine World Cup matches. Out of these, England have won four matches whereas New Zealand have come out to be victorious on five occasions.
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 final is scheduled between New Zealand and England at Lord's in London on Sunday. Kane Williamson and his men, who lost their previous league match against England, will try to regain their dominance over them while registering their first-ever World Cup win. Meanwhile, Eoin Morgan-led England will try to break their bad spell by finally winning a World Cup final. However, this year people will get to witness new World Cup champion as neither side have won a World Cup title before.
Both, New Zealand and England have so far played nine World Cup matches. Out of these, England have won four matches whereas New Zealand have come out to be victorious on five occasions. So, if take their previous World Cup performance into consideration, then it's New Zealand who are ahead of England. However, winning probability tells us that England have a higher chance of registering a win with 74% ability as compared to New Zealand 26%.
So ahead of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Final New Zealand vs England at Lord’s, here's a look at their World Cup Stats:
New Zealand vs England ICC Cricket World Cup Stats
Number of matches played between New Zealand and England : 9
New Zealand won: 5
England won: 4
No Result: 0
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here