Imam-ul Haq: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 3
Imam-ul Haq is a Pakistani batsman and is part of the Pakistan cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 23 years old.
(AP Photo/Aijaz Rahi)
Imam-ul Haq, is a Pakistani cricketer. He was born on December 12, 1995, Lahore, Punjab. He is 23 years of age. He is a left-handed batsman.
He has played for the following cricket teams: Pakistan, Lahore Lions, Lahore Whites,Pakistan Under-19s
Imam-ul Haq has played in 30 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 1433 runs at an average of 57.32. His highest score is 151. He has scored 6 centuries and 5 half-centuries.
Imam-ul Haq made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka at Abu Dhabi, Oct 18, 2017 and the last ODI he played was against West England at Nottingham, June 3, 2019 .
This Imam-ul Haq: Pakistani cricketer profile is updated as of 3 PM, June 7, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Akshay Kumar Asks Fans to Not to Spread Negativity About Sooryavanshi's Changed Release Date
- Ola Cab Driver's Gesture after a Passenger Lost his Wallet in the Cab is Heartwarming
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s