Imam-ul Haq: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 3
Imam-ul Haq is a Pakistani batsman and is part of the Pakistan cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 23 years old.
(AP Photo/Aijaz Rahi)
Imam-ul Haq, is a Pakistani cricketer. He was born on December 12, 1995, Lahore, Punjab. He is 23 years of age. He is a left-handed batsman.
He has played for the following cricket teams: Pakistan, Lahore Lions, Lahore Whites,Pakistan Under-19s
Imam-ul Haq has played in 30 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and scored 1433 runs at an average of 57.32. His highest score is 151. He has scored 6 centuries and 5 half-centuries.
Imam-ul Haq made his ODI debut against Sri Lanka at Abu Dhabi, Oct 18, 2017 and the last ODI he played was against West England at Nottingham, June 3, 2019 .
This Imam-ul Haq: Pakistani cricketer profile is updated as of 3 PM, June 7, 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- Indian Tourist from Maharashtra Detained in Bhutan for 'Desecrating' Holy Buddhist Chorten
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL Opening Ceremony
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right