Indian Tennis: Arjun Kadhe Finishes Runner-up in Men's Doubles, Manish Sureshkumar Loses in Semis
Arjun Kadhe and his partner Timur Khabibulin lost the men's doubles final at ITF $25K event in Thailand while Manish Sureshkumar went down in the semi-finals.
Arjun Kadhe was seeded top with his partner Timur Khabibulin at the ITF $25K event. (Photo Credit: @IndiantennisFan)
Arjun Kadhe finished runner-up at the ITF $25K event in Nonthaburi, Thailand after losing the men's doubles final to the Thai pair of Sonchat and Sanchai Ratiwatana on Saturday.
Kadhe and his partner Timur Khabibulin lost a tightly-contested final 6-4, 2-6, 4-10 to the Thai twins and the top seed had to be content with being the second-best in the tournament.
On the other hand, Manish Sureshkumar also went down in the semi-final of men's singles in Thailand against an in-form Vladyslav Orlov in straight sets.
Sureshkumar, who was facing his toughest test of the tournament faltered 2-6, 2-6 to exit the tournament.
On the other hand, Ankita Raina bowed out of Baltic Open quarter-finals with a crushing defeat against Dalila Jakupovic and Irina Bara.
Raina and her partner Katarzyna Kawa were thrashed 0-6, 2-6 by their opponents.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Love Aaj Kal Box Office Day 4: Kartik Aaryan, Sara Ali Khan's Film Earns Rs 31.26 Cr
- My Job is Done Before the Release of the Film, Says Sara Ali Khan Post Love Aaj Kal
- Karan Patel Becomes Highest Paid Contestant on Khatron Ke Khiladi 10
- PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 Update to Bring Sight For UZI, DBS Shotgun, Amusement Park and More
- As Airtel, Vodafone Bite the Bullet on AGR Payments, Brokerages Raise Red Flag