Manchester City Charged Over Anti-Doping Procedures
Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
Man City manager Pep Guardiola. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
London: Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
“Manchester City have been charged in relation to The FA’s Rules on Anti-Doping,” an FA statement read.
“City have until 19 January 2017 to respond to the charge.”
City are currently fourth in the Premier League, seven points behind leaders Chelsea, and take on Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Pep Guardiola's side won 5-0 at West Ham in the FA Cup third round on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Mitchell Johnson Says Bans Against Australian Trio Should Stay
- Got Cash, Take Her: How Saif Ali Khan and Sara Made Koffee With Karan a Fun Watch
- Jawa Motorcycle to Reintroduce Yezdi Bikes in India, Launch Expected in 2020 - Report
- Sara Ali Khan Proves She is the New Fashionista on Koffee With Karan with Dad Saif Ali Khan
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India