Manchester City Charged Over Anti-Doping Procedures
Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
Man City manager Pep Guardiola. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
London: Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
“Manchester City have been charged in relation to The FA’s Rules on Anti-Doping,” an FA statement read.
“City have until 19 January 2017 to respond to the charge.”
City are currently fourth in the Premier League, seven points behind leaders Chelsea, and take on Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Pep Guardiola's side won 5-0 at West Ham in the FA Cup third round on Friday.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud at Madrid Court, Accepts Suspended Sentence
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Feared Missing in Plane Crash: French Police
- ‘Gender Sensitisation’ Programmes on the Anvil: BCCI GM Saba Karim
- A Professor, Doctor and a Businessman Met on Twitter - Anonymously
- France Fines Google €50 Million For Violating Data Privacy Rules As Defined by The GDPR
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s