Novak Djokovic Brushes Aside Ugo Humbert to Book 11th Wimbledon Quarters
Novak Djokovic marched into his 11th Wimbledon quarter-final with a breezy straight-set win over Ugo Humbert.
Novak Djokovic easily defeated Ugo Humbert (Photo Credit: Reuters)
London: Defending champion Novak Djokovic reached his 11th Wimbledon quarter-final on Monday and 45th at the majors with a 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 win over France's Ugo Humbert.
Four-time champion and top seed Djokovic will face Belgium's David Goffin for a place in the semi-finals.
Djokovic, 32, has a 5-1 career record over 21st seed Goffin who will be playing in his first Wimbledon quarter-final.
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 8, 2019
Humbert, the world number 66, had never played a match on grass before this season.
Recommended For You
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- #WATCH: 4-Year-Old Leopard Fell Down a Well In Pune, Rescued By Wildlife Officials
- Mission Mangal Trailer Inspires Hilarious Memes, Check Out the Best Ones Here
- Amazon beauty presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now