Novak Djokovic Drops to Fifth Place in Latest ATP Rankings
Novak Djokovic dropped one place to fifth with Stanislas Wawrinka moving up to fourth in the ATP rankings published on Monday.
File image of Novak Djokovic. (Getty Images)
Paris: Novak Djokovic dropped one place to fifth with Stanislas Wawrinka moving up to fourth in the ATP rankings published on Monday.
Former world number one Djokovic will likely fall further by the end of the year as he has already announced he will not play again this season due to an elbow injury.
The main move saw German Alexander Zverev climb three places to a career high eighth.
Argentina's Leonardo Mayer was the biggest mover, up 89 places to 49th following his victory in the Hamburg Open.
And there was consolation for German beaten finalist Florian Mayer, who still moved up 45 spots to 56th.
Briton Andy Murray ramins top ahead of Rafael Nadal with Roger Federer third.
ATP rankings as of July 31:
1. Andy Murray (GBR) 7,750pts
2. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 7,465
3. Roger Federer (SUI) 6,545
4. Stan Wawrinka (SUI) 5,780 (+1)
5. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 5,325 (-1)
6. Marin Cilic (CRO) 5,155
7. Dominic Thiem (AUT) 4,065
8. Alexander Zverev (GER) 3,150 (+3)
9. Kei Nishikori (JPN) 3,140 (-1)
10. Milos Raonic (CAN) 3,130 (-1)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Wall, Whiter Taj and Stink-free Yamuna: The Many Ways India is 'Cleaning Up' to Welcome Trump
- Reebok Zig Kinetica Review: When Inspiration From The Past Makes it All Worthwhile
- Video of Sidharth Shukla Sweating it Out in Gym Post Bigg Boss 13 Goes Viral, Watch Here
- Icons on Your Windows 10 PC Are Set to Get Their First Big Makeover in Years
- Mentally Unsound Man Poses as Doctor, Prescribes Medicines to Patients in Madhya Pradesh