Parupalli Kashyap Crashes Out of China Masters Grand Prix Gold
Indian shuttlers Parupalli Kashyap and Harsheel Dani lost their respective men's singles matches to bow out of the China Masters Grand Prix Gold tournament here on Thursday.
A file photo of Indian shuttler P Kashyap. (Getty Images)
Changzhou: Indian shuttlers Parupalli Kashyap and Harsheel Dani lost their respective men's singles matches to bow out of the China Masters Grand Prix Gold tournament here on Thursday.
Kashyap lost his pre-quarterfinals battle against third seed Qiao Bin of China 10-21, 22-20, 13-21 in a match which lasted over one hour. Dani was defeated by Sun Feixiang of China in the straight sets 17-21, 18-21.
Kashyap was struggling from the start as he never looked in the contention. On the other hand, Bin displayed some quality game and outplayed Kashyap 10-21 to win the first game.
The second game saw some fight back from the Indian shuttler as both players were indulged in a neck and neck battle till the last point. At the last, Kashyap proved superior and clinch the game.
In the third game, it was the Chinese shuttler all around the court. Kashyap was once again seemed struggling in the middle and thus lost the match and game 13-21 to crash out of the tournament.
In the other match, Dani was completely outplayed by his opponent. However, Dani showed some skills but the experience of the Chinese shuttler outshone the Indian player.
Recommended For You
- Playing ODIs First Will Help Team Settle Down in England: Shastri
- US Soldier Becomes World's First Penis Transplant Receiver, Was Injured in Afghanistan
- ‘Cancelled Ola Ride as Driver Was ...,’ Controversial Tweet Triggers Hilarious Memes
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro First Impressions Review: An All-Rounder With a Mammoth Battery
- Rana Daggubati Is All Praises For Keerthy Suresh, Dulquer Salmaan For Their Upcoming Film; See Post