Paulo Dybala Extends Juventus Contract Until 2022
Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has extended his contract by two years until June 2022, the Turin club said on Thursday.
Paulo Dybala celebrates after scoring against Barcelona inthe UEFA Champions League (Reuters Photo)
Milan: Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has extended his contract by two years until June 2022, the Turin club said on Thursday.
The 23-year-old is seen as one of the most talented players in Serie A and one of the most exciting to have come out of Argentina since Lionel Messi.
Nicknamed The Jewel, Dybala showed his devastating potential when he scored two goals in Tuesday's 3-0 win over Messi's Barcelona in their Champions League quarter-final first leg.
This season he has already scored 16 goals as Juventus challenge for the treble.
Raised at Argentine second tier club Instituto de Cordoba, Dybala moved to Italy in 2012 to sign for Palermo where he spent three seasons and slowly adapted to life in Serie A.
Juventus said in a statement that, following the contract extension, Palermo would be paid a performance bonus of 8 million euros ($8.51 million), divided into four instalments.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Black Panther Creates History, Becomes First Superhero Film to Get Best Picture Oscar Nomination
- Pixar's First Woman Directed Short 'Bao' is Special and Not Just for the Oscar Nomination
- Katrina Smashes Sixes, Asks Anushka to 'Put in Small Words For Her' with Skipper Virat Kohli
- Janhvi Kapoor's Reaction After Photographer Confuses Her with Sara Ali Khan
- Google to Verify Political Ads in India Ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s