Pep Guardiola Says He is Arriving at the End of his Coaching Career
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has said he is approaching the end of his coaching career and the process of bidding goodbye has already started.
Pep Guardiola is currently managing Manchester City (Reuters Photo)
Manchester: Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has said he is approaching the end of his coaching career and the process of bidding goodbye has already started.
The 45-year-old manager, who replaced Manuel Pellegrini at the start of the season, believes his current stint at City could be one of his last managerial assignments.
"I will be at Manchester for the next three seasons, maybe more," Guardiola told NBC.
Guardiola racked up three La Liga trophies and two Champions League wins in four years at Barcelona before moving to Bayern Munich in 2013 where he claimed three consecutive Bundesliga crowns.
"I am arriving at the end of my coaching career, of this I am sure," he added.
The Spaniard has struggled to make an instant impact at City, who are currently third in the table and trail leaders Chelsea by seven points in the Premier League.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Mi 9 With Snapdragon 855, Triple-Cameras, And Upto 12GB RAM Announced
- Ford Endeavour Available With Discounts Upto Rs 1 Lakh, 2019 Facelift Model Launch Soon
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Launch: Here’s How to Watch The Live Stream
- Shanaya Kapoor to Make Bollywood Debut With Cousin Janhvi Kapoor's Film, Deets Inside
- PM Narendra Modi Pushes Green Mobility in India: Electric Train, Buses and EV Policy for Cars
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s