Pro Kabaddi 2019: Bengal Warriors Edge Out U Mumba 32-30
Bengal Warriors defeated U Mumba 32-30 as Baldev Singh starred in defence with a High 5.
Bengal Warriors beat U Mumba 32-30 (Photo Credit: PKL)
Patna: Bengal Warriors got the better of U Mumba 32-30 in the Pro Kabaddi League here on Friday.
Baldev Singh got a High 5 for the Bengal Warriors, while Arjun Deshwal scored a fighting Super 10 for U Mumba at the Patliputra Indoor Stadium in Patna on Friday.
U Mumba began the match with a successful tackle by Surinder Singh and followed it up with a successful raid by Deshwal to move into a quick 2-0 lead. They enjoyed the better of the opening exchanges with both their defence and raiders firing.
U Mumba eventually enforced the first All-out of the game on Bengal Warriors in the 11th minute to take a 12-5 lead.
Bengal Warriors looked to forge a comeback immediately after the All-Out, but it was their defence that was proving to be their main source of points with the raiders finding it difficult against U Mumba's defenders. Despite managing to chip away at U Mumba's lead, Bengal Warriors still trailed 11-16going into the break.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- This Instagrammer Is Photoshopping a Godzilla Into all Of His Travel Photos
- Ajay Devgn's Tanhaji Continues Dream Run at Box Office, Earns Rs 128.97 Crore in 8 Days
- Cat Fight: UK Couple Wins Rs 18 Lakh Court Case to Stop Neighbour from Feeding Pet Feline
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019
- Apple Acquires Xnor.ai, an Edge-based AI Startup, for $200 Million