Pro Kabaddi 2019: Dabang Delhi Beat Jaipur Pink Panthers 35-24
Dabang Delhi inflicted the first loss on Jaipur Pink Panthers with a 35-24 win in Patna.
Dabang Delhi handed Jaipur Pink Panthers their first defeat of the season (Photo Credit: PKL)
Patna: Dabang Delhi defeated Jaipur Pink Panthers 35-24 in a Pro Kabaddi League Season 7 match here on Monday.
Delhi's raiders put on a superb show against Jaipur's defence to hand their opponents their first defeat of the season.
Delhi's Naveen Kumar continued his fine run in PKL 7 with another Super 10, his fourth of the season and his third consecutive Super 10.
He scored 12 raid points from just 18 raids and was brilliant throughout the match.
Naveen didn't have a single unsuccessful raid in the match, the second time he has managed this feat in PKL 7.
Chandran Ranjit also had a superb game with eight raid points. He made a crucial Super Raid in the second half where he got a six-point raid (4 defenders + 2 all-out points) that swung all the momentum towards Delhi.
Ranjit also chipped in with two tackle points.
Naveen and Ranjit scored 20 of the 21 raid points for Delhi on Monday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rupinder Pal Singh Gets Brace as India Crush Netherlands in FIH Pro League Debut
- 1917 Movie Review: Sam Mendes' Oscar-nominated Tale is a War Classic
- Horsing Around: Touristy Stallion Rides Bus Back Home after Being Found Wandering on UK Highway
- Apple Acquires Xnor.ai, an Edge-based AI Startup, for $200 Million
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch