Pro Kabaddi 2019: Haryana Steelers Beat Dabang Delhi 47-25
Haryana Steelers outclassed Dabang Delhi 47-25 in their Pro Kabaddi match at the Netaji Indoor Stadium in Kolkata.
Haryana Steelers thrashed Dabang Delhi (Photo Credit: PKL)
Kolkata: Naveen Kumar put up a dominant display with 11 raid points as Haryana Steelers thrashed leaders Dabang Delhi KC 47-25 to register their fifth win on the trot in the second match of the Pro Kabaddi League here on Saturday.
Haryana led 21-13 at halftime. They stepped up in the second half without giving Delhi any chance to seal the issue with a 22-point margin.
Haryana now have 46 points, while Delhi are still sitting pretty atop the standings with 54 points, having played 13 matches each.
Meanwhile, Bengal Warriors still held on to the fourth spot (43 points) despite playing out a 23-23 draw against Gujarat Fortunegiants earlier in the day.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Surveen Chawla Opens up on Facing Casting Couch, Says Directors Wanted to See Her Cleavage, Thighs
- Messi Wins FIFA Player of the Year as Ronaldo Skips Ceremony, Megan Rapinoe Bags Women's Honour
- Breakthrough Artiste Radhika Apte Dazzles at iReel Awards 2019 Red Carpet, See Pics
- Hasan Minhaj and Crew Allegedly Denied Entry at 'Howdy Modi' Event in Texas
- An Apple Watch Saved This Man’s Life by Calling For Help After a Bad Fall