Puneri Paltan Name Girish Ernak as Captain For PKL Season 6
Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) franchise Puneri Paltan announced Girish Ernak as captain for the upcoming sixth season of the league on Wednesday.
Pune: Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) franchise Puneri Paltan announced Girish Ernak as captain for the upcoming sixth season of the league on Wednesday.
Girish has been associated with Puneri Paltan from season 5. Kailash Kandpal, CEO of Puneri Paltan, Ernak, and Head coach Ashan Kumar, unveiled the team's jersey for the upcoming season, a media release issued here said.
"Girish will take charge of the team this season. With his leadership skills, I am sure he will up the team's game in Season 6," Kandpal was quoted as saying in the release.
The sixth season of the PKL begins October 7 and Puneri Paltan will be playing its first match against U Mumba on the same day in Chennai.
Puneri Paltan's home leg matches in Pune are scheduled from October 18 to 24.
As per the release, in addition to Force Motors Ltd and Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Xiaomi India is a new brand on board as the official smartphone partner of the team.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Trailers This Week: Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland Reunite for Dolittle, Anurag Kashyap Unveils India’s First Spaceship Sci-fi
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony