Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisca Perello
Rafael Nadal tied the knot with Xisca Perello in a private ceremony in Mallorca.
Rafael Nadal and her longtime girlfriend Xisca Perello married this weekend. (Photo Credit: @rnadalacademy)
Mallorca: Rafael Nadal married his partner of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday.
Nadal, the 19-time grand slam champion, tied the knot with 31-year-old Perello at La Fortaleza, with a reported 350 guests invited to a private ceremony.
Juan Carlos I, the king of Spain from 1975 to 2014, was believed to be among those in attendance while the Michelin-star chef, Quique Dacosta, was reportedly in charge of catering.
Nadal, 33, met his wife through his younger sister Maribel, a childhood friend of Perello.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bumrah Shared a 'Deep' Message After India Sealed T20I Series Against Bangladesh
- 'We Owe You Some Milk': Australian Fire Fighter Leaves Cute Note for Owner of House He Saved
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: SouL MortaL Donates Entire Winning Amount to Indian Army
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019: Entity Gaming and SouL Qualify For Global Finals