Rafael Nadal to Join Andy Murray at Queen's
Rafael Nadal said on Monday will join Wimbledon champion Andy Murray in preparing for the grass court Grand Slam at Queen's in June.
File image Andy Murray (L) win Rafael Nadal. (Getty Images)
London: Rafael Nadal said on Monday will join Wimbledon champion Andy Murray in preparing for the grass court Grand Slam at Queen's in June.
Nadal had to pull out of the grass event last year due to a wrist injury but won the title back in 2008, before going on to dethrone Roger Federer at Wimbledon.
The 30-year-old Spaniard had an injury-plagued 2016 but was almost back to his best last month as he reached the Australian Open final, before losing a five-set thriller to Federer.
Murray had already committed to Queen's earlier this month.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Kapil, Ginni Joined by Krushna, Sumona & Bharti for Their Pre-Wedding Festivities
- Google Has no Plans For a Search Engine for China; Sundar Pichai Confirms to US Congress
- 'Life Saver' Alisson, Salah Strike Take Liverpool Into Last 16
- Virat Kohli Talks About Wife Anushka Sharma on Their First Wedding Anniversary, Watch Video
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s