Roger Federer to Play Exhibition Match against Alexander Zverev in Chile
Roger Federer will face off against Alexander Zverev in an exhibition duel in Chile next month as part of a Latin American tour.
Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Santiago: Swiss tennis legend Roger Federer will meet Germany's Alexander Zverev in an exhibition duel in Chile next month as part of a Latin American tour that also includes stops in Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador and Mexico.
The clash will be played at the 12,600-seat Movistar Arena in Santiago on November 19, organisers said on Monday, reports Xinhua news agency.
"Hi Chile. I can't wait to play in Santiago against my good friend Alexander Zverev. See you," said Federer.
Ticket prices for the match will range from $ 104 to 280.
Federer, whose 20 grand slam titles make him the most successful male player in tennis history, is currently third in the ATP tour rankings while Zverev is placed at the sixth spot.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More