Rohit Sharma: ICC Ranking, Career Info, Stats and Form Guide as on June 13
Rohit Sharma is an Indian batsman and is the vice captain of the Indian cricket team in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. He is 32 years old.
(Photo credit: Twitter)
Rohit Gurunath Sharma is an Indian cricketer. He was born on April 30, 1987, in Bansod, Maharashtra. He is 32 years of age. He is primarily a top-order right-hand batter and bowls right-arm offbreak.
He has played for the following cricket teams: India, Deccan Chargers, India A, India Green, India Under-19s, Mumbai, Mumbai Cricket Association President's XI, Mumbai Indians, Mumbai Under-19s
Sharma has played in 208 One Day Internationals (ODIs) and has scored 8189 runs at an average of 48.17. His highest score is 264. He has scored 23 centuries and 42 half-centuries.
As a bowler, he has claimed 8 wickets at an average of 64.37. His bowling economy rate is 5.21. His best bowling figure is 2/27.
Sharma made his ODI debut against Ireland at Belfast, June 23, 2007, and the last ODI he played was against Australia at Delhi, Mar 13, 2019.
This Rohit Sharma: India cricketer profile is updated as of 9 AM, June 13, 2019.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- Sunny Leone Flaunts Her Bihari Dialect in 'Method Acting' Video, Watch Here
- Kabir Singh Earns Rs 70.83 Crore, Shahid Kapoor 'Feels So Special' with Fan Response
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s