Two Players of Maharashtra Football Team Diagnosed with Dengue in Madhya Pradesh
The team arrived in Jabalpur on Friday afternoon to participate in the sub-junior football national championships (west zone). Six team members took ill after reaching.
News18 Creative by Mir Suhail.
Jabalpur (MP): Two players of under-15 boys' football team from Maharashtra have tested positive for dengue while another player has come down with malaria, the team's local manager said here on Saturday.
Three other players have viral fever, said Sahil Bakshi, the manager.
The team arrived here on Friday afternoon to participate in the sub-junior football national championships (west zone). Six team members took ill after reaching here.
"Two players tested positive for dengue and one for malaria," Bakshi told PTI.
The players were taken to a private hospital for check-up, and now they are back in their hotel, Bakshi added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough