UEFA Champions League: Chelsea to Face Barcelona, Real Madrid Take on PSG in Last 16
UEFA Champions League holders Real Madrid will take on the star studded Paris St Germain in the round of 16. The draw for the knockout stage took place in Monaco on Monday
Chelsea will play FC Barcelona. (Getty Images)
Monaco: Holders Real Madrid were drawn against Paris St Germain in the standout tie from Monday's Champions League last-16 draw and Barcelona will take on Chelsea.
Real, bidding for a 13th title and third in a row, finished runners-up in their group and paid the price with an extremely tough draw against the big-spending Parisian club.
Last season's runners-up Juventus will meet Tottenham Hotspur, one of five English clubs in the draw.
Runaway Premier league leaders Manchester City, who have never won Europe's biggest club prize, will face Swiss club Basel.
Five-times winners Bayern Munich were drawn with Turkish outsiders Besiktas, Manchester United take on Sevilla and Liverpool will meet Porto.
AS Roma's reward for winning their group was a two-legged tie against Ukraine's Shakhtar Donetsk.
The first legs take place on Feb. 13-14 and Feb. 20-21 with the returns on March 6-7 and March 13-14.
Juventus v Tottenham Hotspur
Basel v Manchester City
Porto v Liverpool
Sevilla v Manchester United
Real Madrid v Paris St Germain
Shakhtar Donetsk v AS Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v Besiktas
Recommended For You
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- First Public Beta Versions of iOS 13, iPadOS and macOS Catalina Now Available: Here is How to Download Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s