Wayne Rooney Returns to Manchester United Training
Manchester United's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney returned to training on Tuesday having missed the last four matches with a muscular injury.
Wayne Rooney. (Getty Images)
London: Manchester United's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney returned to training on Tuesday having missed the last four matches with a muscular injury.
The 31-year-old forward -- who became United's all-time goalscorer passing Bobby Charlton's tally of 249 when he scored against Stoke on January 21 -- took part in the squad's last session before they fly to France for Wednesday's Europa League last 32 second leg clash with St Etienne.
United -- who will be without suspended midfielder Ander Herrera and the injured defender Phil Jones -- won the first leg 3-0 part of a four match winning streak coinciding with Rooney's absence.
Rooney -- whom United manager Jose Mourinho said would not be sold despite reported interest from China as the club chases three Cups -- trained in front of the media in a group also comprising Anthony Martial and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Recommended For You
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Alia Bhatt Oozes Grace in Black Chikankari Sharara
- Salman Khan Takes a Dig at Priyanka Chopra For Launching Dating App After Marrying Nick Jonas
- Delhi Crime Review: Netflix Show Successfully Presents a Different Point of View on Nirbhaya Case
- Kangana Ranaut to Play Jayalalithaa in a Biopic on the Late Tamil Nadu CM
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s