Divij Sharan-Marcelo Demoliner Ousted from Wimbledon
The Indian challenge came to an end at Wimbledon as Divij Sharan, along with his partner Marcelo Demoliner, crashed out of the men's doubles at the pre-quarterfinal stage.
Divij Sharan lost his men's doubled match to crash out in the pre-quarter stage (Photo Credit: Twitter/Divij Sharan)
London: Divij Sharan and Marcelo Demoliner fought their hearts out in a gruelling battle before losing to top seeds Lukasz Kubot and Marcelo Melo in the men's doubles pre-quarterfinals, here Monday.
Unseeded Sharan and his Brazilian partner pushed the top side of the world before losing 5-7 7-6(8) 6-7(8) 3-6 after three hours and 18 minutes.
Sharan was the last Indian standing in the Wimbledon championships.
Sharan was a quarterfinalist in the doubles event here last year.
Recommended For You
- Life on Mars Could Owe Its Foundation to World's Lightest Solid, Aerogel: NASA-JPL
- Facebook May Launch TikTok Competitor to Rope in More Users: Report
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Alexa on Windows 10 Will Soon Activate on Lock Screen with Microsoft's 19H2 Update
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?