Zlatan Ibrahimovic Might Miss Rest Of The Season
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces a long injury layoff after landing awkwardly on his knee in the Europa League quarter-final win over Anderlecht, British media reported on Friday.
London: Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces a long injury layoff after landing awkwardly on his knee in the Europa League quarter-final win over Anderlecht, British media reported on Friday.
The 35-year-old Swede sustained damage to his right knee late in the game against Anderlecht on Thursday and was assessed by the club's medical staff.
United did not issue any update on his condition but ligament damage could rule him out until the end of the year.
Ibrahimovic, United's leading scorer this season with 28 goals, is out of contract at the end of the season but has been talking to the club about a 12-month extension.
He has been linked in media reports with a move to Los Angeles Galaxy or Los Angeles FC.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Zero Song Husn Parcham: Raja Kumari Adds Sparks to Katrina Kaif’s Song
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- Google India Year in Search: Actress Priya Varrier Most Searched Personality in 2018
- After Google's Date With US Lawmakers, What Lies Ahead for Facebook, Twitter And Other Tech Companies?
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s