Zlatan Ibrahimovic Was Not Good at Shooting at Juventus: Capello
Former Juventus head coach Fabio Capello revealed that Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was not good at shooting the ball when he plied his trade for the Italian football club.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (Reuters Image)
Turin: Former Juventus head coach Fabio Capello revealed that Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was not good at shooting the ball when he plied his trade for the Italian football club.
Ibrahimovic was a part of the Italian giants from 2004 to 2006. He scored 23 goals in 70 appearances for the club before moving to Inter Milan.
"When Ibrahimovic arrived at Juventus, he was not good at shooting," the 71-year-old was quoted as saying by goal.com on Sunday.
"Mino Raiola said to me: 'Zlatan is really strong, he breaks the hands of the goalkeepers'.
"I said to him: 'Listen to me, for the moment he only broke the windows of the gym'.
"Then Ibrahimovic began to train every day and, obviously, as everyone knows, he improved a lot," Capello added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Trolled for Issuing Appeal in Support of Punjab Flood Victims Only
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Streaming Now: 13 Reasons Why You Should Watch Man Vs Wild
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans