Airtel Launches 4G Services in Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee , Rishikesh, Rudrapur and Haldwani
Airtel 4G has been rolled out in 6 Major towns of Uttarakhand on spectrum band of 1800 MHz (FD LTE) to offer a superior 4G experience to customers.
Avneet Singh Puri, COO – UP West & Uttarakhand, Bharti Airtel. (Image: Airtel)
Bharti Airtel has launched its 4G services in Uttarakhand starting with Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee, Rishikesh, Rudrapur and Haldwani and will soon be extended to 20 plus more towns as well.
With the launch, customers across will be able to access mobile broadband on Airtel 4G to enjoy uninterrupted HD video streaming, superfast uploading and downloading of movies, music and images.
Special demo zones and kiosks have been installed at all the Own and Franchisee Airtel retail stores in these places respectively where customers can also switch their existing 2G/3G SIMs with 4G ready USIMs completely free of cost.
To ensure higher network capacity and superior customer experience, Airtel 4G services in Uttarakhand have been rolled out using spectrum band of 1800 MHz (FD LTE).
Commenting on the launch, Avneet Singh Puri, COO – UP West & Uttarakhand, Bharti Airtel said, “We are delighted to launch Airtel 4G services in Uttarakhand. Whether stuck in office, or on the move –our valued customers can now enjoy high speed internet on Airtel 4G network anywhere, without having to pay anything additional. Customers can now also look forward to choosing from a host of affordable data and tariff plans that offer great value.”
Recommended For You
- 'Adore Kohli, But Want to Emulate Pandya': Meet the First Blind Cricketer from Kashmir to Play for India
- Ayushmann's Badhaai Ho Emerges As Big Favourite, Arjun's Namaste England Tanks
- PUBG Tests Training Mode on Xbox One: Watch Video
- Diesel Price Crosses Petrol in India for The 1st Time – Which Car to Buy – Diesel or Petrol?
- Apple Watch Series 4 Review: It is Bigger And More Beautiful, But The Best is Yet to be Unlocked