Alibaba Launches New Sales Channel For Overseas Users
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site.
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Chance Chan/Files)
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Monday said it is launching new sales channels in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan as China's deep-pocketed e-commerce firms vie for new users in the region.
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site, the company said in a statement.
"Alibaba will provide end-to-end solutions including logistics, payment, and localisation support catering to each local market's needs," the statement said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan’s Midnight Birthday Celebration was a Starry Affair. See Photos
- John Abraham 'Extremely Disturbed' by Kerala Floods, Appeals for Donation to CM's Relief Fund
- A 4-Year-Old Indian Boy Had a 'Whistling Cough.' Here's What the Doctors Found.
- Atletico Madrid Come Back to Beat Julen Lopetegui's Real Madrid in Super Cup
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber Pre-Bookings Start Tomorrow: Everything You Need to Know