Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 5 Deals on iPhone 7, OnePlus 3T, Honor 6X And More
Amazon Great Indian Sale has begun and is offering discounts and cash backs to buyers. Here is a list of smartphones that Amazon has put up on sale, along with exchange offers and No cost EMI option.
Amazon Great Indian Sale. (Image: Amazon India)
The two E-commerce giants in India - Amazon and Flipkart have recently announced their respective pre-Independence Day sales – The Great Indian Sale and The Big Freedom Sale. The sales are now live, starting midnight of August 9. Amazon India is offering up to 35 percent off on mobile phones and up to 40 percent off on Power banks, headphones and Bluetooth headsets in its Great Indian Sale. Other electronic appliances will be available at a discount of up to 50 percent. The sale sees maximum discount of up to 70 percent on Fashion and Home and Kitchen Appliances. Additionally, Amazon is offering a 15 percent cashback on payments through Amazon Pay and SBI Debit and Credit cards on the app and 10 percent on the website. There will also be Prime exclusive deals for Amazon Prime members during the Amazon Great Indian Sale.
Here are the top 5 smartphone deals under Amazon's Great Indian Sale which are not to be missed:
1. OnePlus 3T: The flagship prior to the OnePlus 5 is now available on Amazon at a price of Rs 27,999 as opposed to its original price of Rs 29,999.
2. Apple iPhone 7: The Apple iPhone 7 sees a 23 percent off under the sale and is now available at a price of Rs 42,999. The Apple iPhone 6 is also under discount and is priced at Rs 23,999.
3. Lenovo Zuk Z2 Black: The Lenovo smartphone has been put up on offer with a whopping discount of Rs 9,000. The smartphone now costs Rs 10,999 under the Great Indian Sale.
4. Honor 6X: Honor's budget offering with a Dual Camera now comes at a price of Rs 12,999, after a discount of 7 percent.
5. Moto G5 Plus: The Motorola smartphone sees a Rs 2,000 off under the sale and is now priced at Rs 14,999.
The smartphones come with exchange offers of up to Rs 20,000 and a no cost EMI option.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Party of Four on the Way: Lisa Haydon Announces Second Pregnancy with Adorable Post
- Here's Why Chris 'Thor' Hemsworth Wished Shamita Shetty on Her Birthday
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Bajrang Punia to Get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead