Amazon.in Launches Fresh Flower Store Across 5 Cities
The store offers customers a selection of over 1500 products including 10 types of unique flora.
Representative Image. (Reuters)
Amazon.in today announced the launch of its Fresh Flower Store across Five Cities.
The store offers customers a selection of over 1500 products including 10 types of unique flora. There is also an option of door-step delivery.
Currently, customers residing in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad can avail this service.
Customers can choose flower arrangements, bouquets, baskets, and flower bunches from some of the leading flower brands such as Ferns N Petals, Indian Gifts Portal, FloraIndia, Flaberry and more.
Customers can avail delivery of flowers for the same day as well as for a day in advance.
Currently, only online payment options would be available for customers shopping from the Fresh Flower Store.
Recommended For You
- Alia Opens Up on Casting Couch in Bollywood, Says 'Everyone Has to Face Their Own Battle of Struggle'
- Watch | Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sees Red for LA Galaxy After Slapping Opponent
- 2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift Launched in India for Rs 9.43 Lakh, Gets Sunroof
- Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Drives Jaguar E-Type Zero to Reception [Video]
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Did Shahid Kapoor Just Find His Leading Lady in This Student Of The Year?