Amazon.in Launches 'Smart Living Store' as One Stop Shop For Smart Devices
The store brings across a ‘smart’ selection from various categories such as wearables, health devices and home solutions to one store.
Amazon Logo. (Image: REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol)
Amazon.in announces the launch of “Smart Living Store” - a dedicated store aimed at providing customers with the one stop shop for all smart devices across various product categories.
The store brings across a ‘smart’ selection from various categories such as wearables, health devices and home solutions to one store. The store offers a range of selection covering top brands across various categories with products such as Philips Hue smart lights, D-Link & TP-Link smart plugs, Go Pro action cameras, Fitbit, Garmin smart activity trackers, Samsung Gear S3 smartwatches, Foscam smart security devices and Merge virtual reality.
“The Smart Living Store will help customers browse for various smart, innovative and interactive devices across categories which can help simplify their lives. Smart Devices are expected to witness high growth in India in the coming years and customers can now enjoy shopping for the entire selection under one store” said Noor Patel, Director, Category Management at Amazon.
The Smart Living Store will also feature a blog to help customers get a better perspective on the use and functionalities of smart devices.
Recommended For You
- YouTube Denies Cancelling Plan for High-End Dramas, Comedies
- A Burger, French Fries And Some Artificial Intelligence With Your Next McDonald’s Order
- IPL 2019 | Kaushik: Maybe Next Time Jos, Simply Don't Cross the Line?
- Nayanthara Urges Internal Probe Against Radha Ravi for Making Misogynistic Comments Against Her
- Gatecrashing Weddings, Meeting Royals and Tea: How Shashi Tharoor is Wooing Voters in Kerala
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s