Amazon India to Hold First Ever Prime Day With Launches, Deals And More
Prime Day is an annual event which has expanded to 13 countries this year including the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan and others.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain Seek Tax on Digital Giants' Revenues
Amazon India today announced its first Prime Day to be held on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Prime members can avail 30 hours of deal shopping starting at 6 pm on Monday, July 10 – and be the first in India to get exclusive access to over 30 exclusive new launches from the country’s top brands. Prime Day is an annual event which has expanded to 13 countries this year including the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium and Austria.
India’s first Prime Day
• Exclusive access to 30 new launches – Prime members will be the first in India to get exclusive access to the latest launches from over 30 brands like Honor Mobile Phones, IFB, LG, Sharp, ASICS, Rocky S, GAP, Lavie, Louis Philippe, Lego, Delsey and Puma among others.
• Deals - Prime Day gives Prime members 30 hours to shop from deals across a range of categories, with new deals being added through the day.
• Offers on Amazon Devices – Deals on the newly launched Amazon Fire TV stick and Kindle.
Don’t Miss: The Tech And Auto Show – Episode 4
• 20 percent Extra Cashback on Amazon Pay – Members topping up their balance starting June 29 will get extra 20 percent cashback up to Rs 200.
• Special Offers for members - All Prime members who shop on Prime Day will get assured offers worth Rs 1100 from MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow and Swiggy.com. Customers using HDFC Bank debit and credit cards can avail a 15 percent cash back of up to Rs 2000 on a minimum purchase of Rs 5000.
• Explore Deals - Find deals organised by most shopped for themes. Watch, track and shop deals with deal alerts on the Amazon App.
To mark the Prime Day, Amazon Prime Video will stream six latest Indian and International blockbusters over six days, starting July 5th. July 10th marks the premiere of India’s first Amazon Original, Inside Edge. Produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Media & Entertainment, Inside Edge is a 10-episode series starring Vivek Oberoi, Richa Chadda amongst others, which combines the worlds of cricket and entertainment.
The Prime Day line-up includes Star Trek – Beyond (July 5) featuring Chris Pine, Deepwater Horizon (July 6) starring Mark Wahlberg, Baahubali: The Lost Legends, Episode 9 (July 7), Sully (July 8) featuring Tom Hanks and Comedy Central India’s - Zakir Khan’s stand-up comedy special, Haq Se Single (July 9). Prime members will also have access to new footage in the form of a sneak peek of The Grand Tour (Season 2) from July 11.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans