Amitabh Bachchan Becomes The First OnePlus Star With OnePlus 3T
Association with the living legend reiterates the brand philosophy of ‘Never Settle’ and the company’s pursuit of perfection. OnePlus has always strived to deliver nothing but the best to its community and the association with Mr. Bachchan is the natural extension of the brand’s promise.
Amitabh Bachchan becomes the first OnePlus. (Image: OnePlus)
OnePlus today roped in Amitabh Bachchan as its new brand ambassador. Amitabh Bachchan was found holding the company’s latest release, OnePlus 3T, in his hand in an image on Twitter.
OnePlus launched its flagship smartphone OnePlus 3T in December last year. Since then, the smartphone has been a worthy competitor to other smartphones in that price range.
Now, OnePlus has managed to bring in Amitabh Bachchan as the first ‘OnePlus Star’.
Sharing his thoughts about the association, Amitabh Bachchan said, “It gives me immense pleasure to be working with the most exciting technology brand in India, OnePlus, a truly disruptive technology company known for its premium quality and craftsmanship. Being a OnePlus user myself, I am thrilled to represent the brand in India and become a part of the passionate community of OnePlus fans to take the brand legacy ahead.”
Watch Video: Blackberry Keyone First Look
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Avengers Endgame Drops New Hints, Vivek Oberoi Traverses PM Narendra Modi's Life
- Lok Sabha Elections: 87,000 WhatsApp Groups Will Bombard Voters With Messages, But How Many Are Linked to Political Parties?
- Is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Expecting Her Second Child?
- IPL 2019 | Dismissing Virat and AB Was the Highlight for Harbhajan
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner Bring Back '2000s Bucket Hat Trend
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s