Android Oreo (Go Edition) Smartphones: Nokia 1, Lava Z50 First Look Video at MWC 2018
Here are two new Android Oreo Go edition smartphones launched at the MWC 2018. Check out the all-new Nokia 1 and the Lava Z50.
Nokia 1. (Image: Siddhartha Sharma/ News18.com)
With the launch of Android Oreo Go edition, Google has started offering a better memory optimisation and regular availability of the latest security patches and updates by Google to smartphones carrying RAM less than 1GB. Citing these features, smartphone manufacturers have already started shaping their upcoming budget phones to work on the latest Android offering. This Mobile World Congress in Barcelona saw multiple such product launches, wherein the companies introduced their first ever Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphones. Here are two such smartphones launched at the MWC 2018, namely Nokia 1 and the Lava Z50.
Check out the latest Android Oreo Go edition smartphones by Nokia and Lava in this video:
Read all about the new Nokia 1 here.
Read all about the new Lava Z50 here.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes